Descriptive text

Definition

something that refrigeratesespecially a room or appliance for keeping food or other items coolPurposeThe Purpose of Refrigeration. The fundamental reason for having arefrigerator is to keep food cold. Cold temperatures help food stay fresh longer. The basic idea behindrefrigeration is to slow down the activity of bacteria (which all food contains) so that it takes longer for the bacteria to spoil the food.Generic structureIdentification
I have a refrigerator, my mother bought it because I like ice so my mother bought a refrigerator so I could make my own ice and put it in the refrigerator so when I want to drink ice I can take it in the refrigerator.
Description
I have a 1 meter black refrigerator. I usually make ice and put it in a flezer. My refrigerator has a place to put eggs and vegetables. I put flower decorations on the refrigerator to make it look beautiful.
https://home.howstuffworks.com/refrigerator1.htm

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ant & Grasshopper

Malin kundang

Examples Of Report Text